If you wish to join Regents Park Cricket Club please complete the application form with child's name, age and parents contact details below to join the club for the summer term season starting in April until July.
Join us for more information and meet players and coaches at RPCC Club Open day to be announced on a Saturday in April at the Hub Regents Park.
Registration forms are available on submission of details on this page and should be completed and returned by e mail for the start of season with your payment.
All Stars Cricket
Regents Park Cricket Club provide 8 sessions are in addition to the Regents Park Cricket Club Academy Wednesday afternoon sessions of coached cricket training and match practice.
All Stars Cricket will be by the ECB from website https://www.ecb.co.uk/play/all-stars
Regents Park Cricket Club has a Code of Conduct for Cricket Club Members and Guests which is downloadable on this club website with membership register forms all following the ECB and Middlesex Colts Association agreed guidance for parents, coaches volunteers and players:
“Please remember! These are kids. This is a game. The coaches are volunteers. The umpires are human. This is not the ashes. Unfortunately, too often spectators (parents), at this level lose sight of what really matters – enjoyment! Yes, winning is important but at junior level it should be about enjoyment, skill development and keeping participation levels high. Specifically;
· Encourage your child to learn the rules and play within them
· Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials
· Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results
· Never force your child to take part in sport
· Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding the good performances of all
· Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes
· Publicly accept officials’ judgements
· Support your child’s involvement and help them to enjoy their sport
· Use correct and proper language at all times
If you see examples of parents behaving poorly please report it to club officials.”
“Regents Park Cricket Club commits to ensure a duty of care to all members of the club by adopting and implementing the ECB “Safe Hands” –Cricket’s Policy for Safeguarding Children and any future versions of the policy.”